Sunday, October 7, 2007

in an ocean of noise:

i hated and loved the uncomfortable silence, the pushed back tears, your eyes reflecting the flicker. i loved hearing your voices. today was so many different feelings. one minute i was laughing and smiling and then the next i was crying. your hug made me feel so much better laura, and i don't know what i would do without you to talk to, to make me smile. the violet tea in my little oriental flowery mug made me feel a little more like myself again. i really enjoy being out of my house, and i wish it was like that all of the time. even if i'm feeling a little empty, it's better to feel that way somewhere else. walking back to the car, i looked up at the stars and looked ahead of me, at my friends walking together and i imagined myself evaporating and liked the idea.

and i loved hearing you sing tonight. your faces looked so beautiful in the dim candlelight

2 comments:

claudia [is mostly here] said...

you're really cool.
last night i had a dream that i went somewhere with a friend and ate a burger, and then i felt really stupid afterwards because i hadnt been thinking...it was weird because who ever i was with was a vegetarian and didnt say anythign. hmm.
anyways
its not real though
love you and see you in a few days

claudia [is mostly here] said...

im bummed that i wont be able to practice this week while im gone
WHAT IF I FORGET???
i think ill remember,
but still.
sad.