Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sydney In The White Coat

i was so overwhelmed in thought every minute and every second of today, i could barely focus. the most i think that maybe anyone got out of me was only a nod of acknowledgement. when i got home i tried to finish the drawing i started lastnight, but i got so silently frustrated with myself, screaming at myself in my head, i laid down on my floor for only a few minutes and i fell asleep somehow. i guess i was lying there on the floor with a pencil in my hand for three or four hours, and i felt so weighted down and my body felt numb when i finally opened my eyes. even now, my throat feels unsure if it wants to let me breathe. i feel like i'm going to choke. i still feel asleep now, i wonder if all that was a dream. or if i'm dreaming now. i'm so confused. my mind is playing tricks on me

No comments: