Saturday, October 13, 2007

We All Live In A Yellow Submarine, A Yellow Submarine.. A Yellow Submarine

friday i went to volunteer at bishop's peak carnival after a walk to a friends house in the rain. i painted little childrens faces which filled me with some much needed warmth and joy inside. it smelled exactly like when i was in kindergarden in the classroom, like buckeye. it made me miss my childhood memories in sacramento so much. i didn't want to leave so soon, but laura, alison, and i then went to coffee night which was quite entertaining. i really liked the performance with all the fog that reminded me a lot of sonic youth. along with some other really funny skits. i walked back out into the rain after some nice hugs and danced in it, getting soaked. nighttime escapades, and then finally went and saw across the universe with alex, alison, laura, nick, and robin. it was amazing. so many parts reminded me of kenzie in small ways and i wished she were sitting next to me in the theatre too. it put a smile on myself that robin knew her, just to hear her name. i miss you so much kenzie, and i really realized how much then.

postponed sleep:

drank tea, talked, midnight walk, layed down to look at the painting above our heads and wished you were lying beside me. walked back into the warmth of a cozy house, learned how to knit, drank more tea, talked more, watched a movie, and finally layed down around 4:30 or so. woke up and made ourselves more tea :)